Tuesday, November 6, 2012

november book club


picture : unknown


With the cold weather coming, we just want to stay in bed and what better thing to do there than read a good old book. Yes, I'm one of those creepy old people that still use paper (I write on paper, I read on paper book ... I'm has-been). But even if you've moved to the tablet, you can still download good books for cold weather. I made a little selection of books that I want to read this month. What are you reading right now? Any suggestion on what I should read next?

Plus il fait froid dehors, plus on a envie de rester au lit et quel meilleur compagnon qu'un bouquin passionnant?! Oui, je fais partie des vieux de la vieille qui utilisent toujours du papier (J'écris sur du papier, je lis sur des livres en vrai papier ... bref je suis super has-been). Mais même si vous êtes passé à la technologie tablette tactile, vous pouvez vous aussi télécharger un bon livre (rien que de dire "télécharger un livre, ça me fait rire!). J'ai donc fait une petite sélection de livres que je veux lire ce mois-ci. Et vous, quel est le roman que vous dévorez en ce moment? Vous avez des petites suggestions pour égayer mes longues nuits hivernales?

01. Fifty Shades Darker - E.L. James
02. Diplomacy - H. Kissinger
03. Sweet Little Lies - Lauren Conrad
04. The Night Circus - E. Morgenstern

PS: If you're on goodread, here is my account. We can become reading buddies and all ;) // PS: Si vous avez un compte goodread, vous pouvez me follower ici. On peut devenir compagnon de lecture, trop cool quoi!

xx, Pauline

1 comment:

  1. so nice post!
    kisses!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete