Thursday, October 4, 2012

october wishlist

October 2012 wishlist


I've had problems with my internet : it won't let me upload pictures over 100ko, whether it's on my blog or on facebook (or anywhere else actually). This is why I haven't been able to upload the blog for the last couple days. I will try to get that fixed tomorrow but in the meantime, I made a selection of products I really would like to buy this month. Moroccan oil for my hair, Zara bowling bag for classes, funny Asos leopard coat for the cold days, Anna Dello Russo's collection for H&M : there are plenty of amazing ways to spend my money ;)

J'ai eu quelques problèmes avec mon internet dernièrement : je ne peux pas charger des photos de plus de 100ko, que ce soit sur le blog ou sur facebook (ou sur n'importe quel site d'ailleurs). Je vais essayer de régler le problème demain mais en attendant, je vous ai fait une petite sélection de produits que j'aimerais m'acheter ce mois-ci. De l'huile marocaine pour mes cheveux, un sac bowling Zara pour les cours, un manteau léopard Asos pour les jours les plus froids, la collection de Anna Dello Russo pour H&M : j'ai trouvé comment dépenser mon argent ce mois-ci ;)



Beaded dress
275 RON - nastygal.com
Kenzo
2.600 RON - thecorner.com
Manteau motif léopard
485 RON - asos.com
Zara shoes
595 RON - zara.com
Zara sacs bowling
280 RON - zara.com
ASOS clutch handbag
91 RON - asos.com
H m
225 RON - hm.com
ASOS bijoux croix
36 RON - asos.com
Christian dior
100 RON - bloomingdales.com
Josie maran
125 RON - sephora.com


xx, Pauline

5 comments:

  1. my wishlist would look pretty much the same ;d
    I love the bracelets and the bag <3

    www.circlemotel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovee all those pieces! i followed your gorgeous blog! do you think you could check out mine & maybe follow or just leave a comment. would love to hear from you! x

    ReplyDelete