Tuesday, October 9, 2012

new beautiful jewelry

stradivarius necklace - stradivarius bracelet - h&m blue earrings - h&m red earings

I think I have a serious issue with jewelry ... I can't help buying more and more every week. This post features my latest purchases from this week-end. I don't regret anything, those are all amazing. On another note, it was my first time ever shopping at Stradivarius (I guess I'm usually stricly a Zara kind of girl when it comes to the inditex group!) - first time but surely not the last!

Je pense que j'ai un sérieux problème avec les bijoux ... je ne peux m'empêcher d'en acheter toujours plus toutes les semaines. Dans cet article, je vous montre mes achats de ce week-end. Je ne regrette rien, je les adore tous. En passant, il s'avère que c'était la première fois que je faisais du shopping chez Stradivarius (généralement, en ce qui concerne le groupe inditex, je me contente de Zara) - bref, ce fut peut-être la première fois mais ce ne sera certainement pas la dernière!



 
 
xx, Pauline

19 comments:

  1. These pieces are amazing. I adore the diamond necklace.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest post!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! The bracelet is so cool!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love statement necklaces because they really gives the outfit totally new dimension! And the one of the things that I like about necklaces is that they make a basic tee look freaking amazing! <3

    I'd love for you to check out my latest outfit post - Neon & Lilac.

    http://SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! xoxo, http://francoisbresmal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the necklaces!

    xo

    blog: www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Problem is, I don't buy enough jewelry. I have so much of it, it seems, but I don't really like much of it. I absolutely love anything that sparkles though, and I definitely had to click your link for that necklace! It is beautiful!

    - Shannon
    www.shannonsometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, sometimes I buy so much jewelry that I don't even wear everything very often :P I'm glad you liked the necklace, I think it's such a stunning piece for so little money!!!

      Delete
  7. Stunning - I love the jewel necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such beautiful jewellery!
    <3

    ps. we are now giving away 10 times a $5 giftcard at Dino Direct, you have only 2 days left to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jewellery, such great statement pieces!

    xx
    http://www.sevenoutfits.blogg.no

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bracelet is gorgeous!

    X
    http://dipitblack.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the necklace! :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These items are amazing!
    You have a wonderful blog! If you like it, follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pieces, love love that large statement necklace!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. OBSESSED with your jewelry pieces! I love that one with the red tassels!!! Totally breathtaking! WOWOWOW!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want all this amazing jewelrys!!!


    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, these are seriously amazing pieces! Love the silver crystal one! <3

    XO, Linda
    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete