Saturday, October 27, 2012

maison martin margiela x h&m


No, I'm not here to deliver breaking news about how a huge couture house is doing a featuring with H&M. I'm here to express my reactions to the "Maison Martin Margiela for H&M" collection presented this week in New York. First, I hope it's not H&M usual quality because the prices are so damn high for H&M. I'm saying this because if it's the same quality as past collaborations were, then, it's so not worth the price.

Non, je ne suis pas là pour vous annoncer qu'une grande maison de couture fait une collaboration avec H&M, comme si vous n'étiez pas au courant. Je suis là pour partager avec vous mon ressenti sur la collection "Maison Martin Margiela pour H&M" qui a été présentée cette semaine à New York? D'abord, j'espère que c'est de bonne qualité car les prix sont ridiculement élévés pour H&M. Je précise cela parce que les collaborations passées n'offraient pas des vêtements d'une qualité extraordinaire et donc ce serait un peu poussé de nous vendre quelque chose de médiocre aussi cher.




Secondly, I have to say that I love the originality of the collection and how the house stayed faithful to its spirit. There are a few pieces that I really love and that you can see in the little layouts that I made. This collection is classic, elegant and full of humour, so really, what's not to love?!

Ensuite, je dois dire que j'adore à quel point la collection et originale et le fait que MMM soit restée fidèle à son esprit. Il y a pas mal de pièces que j'aime beaucoup et que vous pouvez voir dans les petits montages que je vous ai faits. Cette collection est à la fois classique, élégante et pleine d'humour, donc honnêtement, comment je ne pourrais ne pas l'aimer?!

xx, Pauline

1 comment:

  1. I just like TWO pieces of the collaboration. I think that if this collections are made for an affordable and wearable brand as H&M, they should be more wearable... :/
    Andrea in Fashion

    ReplyDelete