Saturday, September 8, 2012

off to istanbul


On my way to Istanbul

en; As we're speaking, I'm on my way to Istanbul for a vacation (that I mentionned in my "packing" post). I'm not sure if I will be able to update the blog much from there but be sure that i'll be back with beautiful photos to share with you!

fr; A l'heure à nous parlons, je m'apprête à partir pour Istanbul pour mes vacances (que j'ai mentionnées dans un article précédent). Je ne suis pas certaine de pouvoir mettre à jour le blog pendant que je serais là bas mais vous pouvez être certains que je reviendrais avec plein de magnifiques photos à partager avec vous.

xx, Pauline

PS: no idea who took this picture but if you know, be sure to tell me!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great trip. I loved it there. We spent few days there on our way home from our honeymoon. Gorgeous city
    Follow each other? ZARA gift card giveaway for $400 on www.fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice place! Have fun on your trip!


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to go there some time, too! :)
    Have a beautiful day,dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love,loooove it!!Good luck,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete