Tuesday, July 3, 2012

my favorites from the net a porter sale

I will gladly admit it: I did spend hours scrolling through the Net A Porter sale. There are so many beautiful things to choose from, it's unfair that I can't buy everything. This post gathers my favorite finds from the sale. Miu Miu comes back quite a few times ... just saying. All pictures credit go to Net A Porter.




yves saint laurent shoes - marc by marc jacobs sweater - valentino top - emilio pucci cuff


 
miu miu sweater - oscar de la renta sweater - alexander mcqueen shoes - kelly bergin shorts -  miu miu pants


roberto cavalli bag - prabal gurung shorts - rochas shoes - proenza schouler skirt


 assad mounser necklace - alice + olivia dress - alexander mcqueen jacket - chloé jacket - chloé shorts

good shopping everyone! xx

2 comments:

  1. oh my so many beautiful pieces!! I love those yellow shorts, prabal shorts and Chloe Jacket!! Oh temptations.
    I'm having a you choose cashmere giveaway on the blog, would love for you to pass by sand enter I think you'll love it!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Everything is so tempting! I will sure pass by your blog ;) xx

      Delete